Crafting the visual aspect of your webshop is a critical step in engaging and maintaining an audience. This guide will walk you through the different visual settings you can manipulate to create an aesthetically pleasing webshop.
The TronShop menus are accessible via the
Content > Menu.
If you want to check more about Header, check the article Setting Up Header and dive into our comprehensive guide.
Below you will find information about Header menu and its various features.
Top Links Menu
Header menu consist of the links at the top of the page. You can remove them and also add further links.
Want to add a new link? Here's a simple step-by-step guide:
- Select the Top Links Menu. This action will reveal all the existing links on the right side of your screen.
- Click on ADD NEW LINK...
A new interface will now open:
- Decide whether the new link will be internal (redirects to another page within your TronShop) or external (leads to a page outside your TronShop).
- Once you make your choice, a new field labeled "Target URL" will appear. Here, you should insert the URL that the link will direct to.
- In the "Link caption" field, enter the text to be displayed in the Top Links Menu. This can be something like 'About Us', 'Terms & Conditions', 'Contacts', etc.
- In field "Attach link image", you have the option to replace the text link with an image (icon). This is particularly useful when adding an external link to your social media profile.
Once all fields are completed, simply click on SAVE to finalize your changes.
PLEASE TAKE ATTENTION
If the new hyperlink you're adding is meant to lead to an internal page within your website, you'll need to ensure that the page exists. If it doesn't, you must first create the page before establishing the hyperlink.
Unlock the Magic of Customization
Let Your Brand Shine with Our Customization Services! Tailor Your Online Shop to Perfection, Attract Customers, and Boost Sales. Embrace the Power of Customization Today! Contact our Sales team!