Follow the instructions below to setup TronShop API and how to make an integration to this API
TronShop API can be used to get:
- List of orders created in specified time range
- Detail of one specific order
- List of inquiries created in specified time range
- Detail of one specific inquiry
- List of customers created in specified time range
- Detail of one specific customer
Setup TronShop API in Admin portal
First, you need to setup/enable TronShop API in Admin portal. Go to the settings -> Integrations -> TronShop API, here you will find TronShop API settings.
- Check the first checkbox “Allow API access to my webshop data”
- Generate Api key (click to green button “Regenerate API KEY”)
- Set what data you want to be available from your API (Orders, Inquiries, Customers) by checking up the checkboxes under “API access controls”
- Save settings by clicking the button “Save”
Connect to TronShop API (Integration)
Now, you can do the integration to the API. Detailed information about the TronShop API endpoints can be found here: https://api-ts-westeu.promotron.com/swagger/index.html. You can also use this online tool to test the API with your API key on your data from shop (click to authorize and copy the API key to the value filed in popup).
For authorization use API key from previous step (copy it from portal).