This article will walk you through the process of setting up and configuring Stripe for your online store or business.
We'll cover everything you need to know, including creating an account, setting up payment methods, configuring payment notifications, and troubleshooting common issues.
On This Page
- Stripe configuration
- Setup Stripe payment gateway integration in TronShop Administration
- Setup of payment method
In this section, you will find a set of essential steps to help you configure your Stripe payment integration successfully. To get started with configuring your Stripe payment integration, the first step is to create a Stripe account if you don't already have one, or login to the Stripe dashboard if you do.
For registration go to: https://dashboard.stripe.com/register
or sign in here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/login
- In your Stripe dashboard go to the “developers” section
- Copy “Publishable key” and “Secret Key” (Those two keys you will need to copy to the TronShop Administration, so keep them copied – you will need it a few moments later)
- Now you have to setup webhooks. (*) Go to the webhooks section and click to the “Add endpoint” button.
- Here you have to configure new stripe webhook, chose “Add an endpoint” option, set the endpoint URL (copy this URL from TronShop Admin portal – see below), chose Listen to “Events on your account” and select events
- Select only events listed below:
- Add the endpoint
- Finally, get the webhook secret (this you will need in TronShop Administration, so copy it as well). Click on “Reveal” to get it visible.
Setup Stripe payment gateway integration in TronShop Administration
Now you have to setup Stripe payment gateway integration in TronShop Administration.
Go to TronShop Admin then
Settings > Integrations > Online Payments.
Here go to the “Stripe” tab, then enable the payment by toggle button and fill in the “API Key”, “Secret Key” and “Webhook Secret Key”.
In this section you can find the Webhook URL which you can copy (It’s needed for the first section of this guide – Stripe configuration – Webhooks). SSL certificate on your domain is required for successfully working online payments
HIRE AN EXPERT!
Setup of payment method
After that, you have to add payment method to the cart on your webshop.
You can find it in
Navigate to Settings > Shopping > Delivery & Payments.
The process is same like with common payment method, described in guide higher on this page, with one little difference – you have to check Payment processing and choose Stripe from select field.
That’s all, after these few steps, your customers will be able to use online payment for their orders.
PLEASE TAKE ATTENTION
A webhook callback is a way for web applications to communicate with each other in real-time. It is a type of web API that allows one application to send automatic notifications or messages to another application whenever a specific event or trigger occurs.