The Google Merchant Center service is used to upload information about your store and products to Google and display it to customers in all Google services. All this information about your stores and products is available to customers when they search Google services.
Use primary feeds to upload your product data to Merchant Center using text (.txt) files, XML (.xml) files, Google Sheets, or the Google Content API for Shopping. It can be set up so it fetches the file periodically.
Sign in Google Merchant Center
Enter your business information
Claim your website
This might not be needed if you already have claimed your site in Google Search Console with the same google account. This should has been done by DNS verification (recommended).
If not, go to account issues in overview and select “claim website” (images below).
Once you are on this page you can verify by selecting the HTML tag option. Copy the tag and paste it in external scripts in TronShop administration / settings / external scripts.
Add Feed (product data)
Fill in basic information.
1. Name you feed. For example “MyProducts”, select Scheduled fetch and click continue.
2. Fill in File name, for example “Products_feed” and File URL ( generate feed tutorial below )
3. You can also set up time and frequency of fetching the file from your website.
4. Click “Create Feed”
1. Go to TronShop administration / marketing / exports and click on generate feed in “GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTER”
2. Make sure the checkbox “Refresh after every synchronization” is checked
3. Copy the link